Coconut Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Ice Cream. I thought about shortening the title because I hear it’s not good to have long titles in the food blogging world, but then I realized I couldn’t let go of any part of it because every part churns together to create a creamy coconut bliss with the divine indulgence of dark chocolate.
coconut. dark chocolate. cookie dough. ice cream.
Better yet, this ice cream is dairy-free and vegan friendly (if you choose vegan chocolate). Oh, but I’m not done yet. The cookie dough is healthy, yes I said healthy. I really did not believe a healthy AND delicious cookie dough could exist until I tried the cookie dough balls from Oh She Glows.
Guyzzz… I am loving my new macro lens. Like seriously… not to brag or anything, but I am loving these photos! Hence, there are a ton. I’ve been blogging for less than a year, but I have learned so much. Finding my ways in the foodie and blogging world means finding my style.
Going forward, you are going to find that my posts will have more photos and less text. I love the recipe creation, photo taking part of blogging – so that is where I will be spending my time. Besides, a picture is worth a thousand worlds.
- 2 (13.66 oz) cans full fat Thai coconut milk
- ¾ cup granulated organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Oh She Glows Cookie Dough Balls (minus the salt)
- Place the coconut milk, sugar, and vanilla in a blender. Blend until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Freeze using an ice cream maker, according to manufacture's instructions. During the last few minutes of churning, add in the chopped chocolate and coconut. You can serve immediately for a soft serve texture or you can place the ice cream in a container and freeze for a firmer texture.